Graphic resources for everyone
The global leading, freemium provider of digital visual content and graphic resources, including vectors, icons, photos, and templates
- Ansvarig AdvisorCarlos Santana Garcia-Fuster
- FondEQT Mid Market Europe
With headquarters in Malaga, Spain, Freepik is transforming the freemium visual content and online graphic design market, thanks to its innovative freemium business model, yielding a superior price-to-quality value proposition. The business model is based on a unique, data-driven approach to content sourcing and creation, leveraging consumer demand insights from 5 billion downloads to date.
The company, which operates under the Freepik, Flaticon and Slidesgo brands, is today the largest freemium provider of digital visual content in the world, offering over 10 million high-quality and curated graphic resources, including icons, vectors, photos, and templates.
Market Trends and Drivers
Freepik’s underlying market is supported by fast-growing, digital-first industries, including game design, social media and digital advertising. These segments are backed by favorable secular megatrends, such as the increasing shift to digital advertising, the global democratization of content production through social media and the surge in mobile media and online gaming.
Board of directors
- ChairpersonIgnacio Martos
- Board memberFriedrich Reick
- Board memberJohan Svanström
- Board memberCarlos Santana Garcia-Fuster
- Board memberVania Schlogel
- Board memberMartin Brodbeck
- Board memberAndres Torrubia
- Co-CEOJoaquin Cuenca Abela
- Co-CEOAlejandro Sanchez-Blanes
- CFOAmine Saoudi-Hassani