The table shows historic changes in the Company’s share capital
- Time EventNumber of SharesChangein number of ordinary sharesChangein number of class C sharesNumberof ordinary shares after the transactionNumberof class C shares after the transactionShare Capital (SEK)ChangeTotal
- 2019-09-24New Share Issue in connection with the Offering86,634,900-952,983,900-8,663,49095,298,390
- 2019-11-14Issue and Repurchase of class C shares for the EQT Share program-8,663,490952,983,9008,663,490866,34996,164,739
- 2021-04-08Share Issue133,296,240-986,280,1408,663,4903,329,62499,494,363
- 2022-03-01Share Issue27,548,384-993,828,5248,663,490754,838.40100,249,201.40
- 2022-10-19Share issue3191,200,000-1,185,028,5248,663,49019,120,000119,369,201.40
- 2023-03-31The conversion of class C shares to ordinary shares365,406- 365,4061,185,393,9308,298,084-119,369,201.40
- 1) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 6,785,107,787.20, corresponding to SEK 203.78 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreements relating to the combination with Exeter Property Group.
- 2) Paid by way of set-off of claim amounting to approximately SEK 3,489,345,219.41, corresponding to a subscription price of approximately SEK 462.26 per share. The purpose of the set-off share issue was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the combination with LSP.
- 3) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 38,450,320,000, corresponding to SEK 201.10 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the acquisition of Baring Private Equity Asia.
EQT Private Equity and ADIA agree recommended cash acquisition with Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC
Bulletin from EQT AB’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2023
Francesco Starace to join EQT Infrastructure as Partner – brings deep experience and expertise in energy and transition related industries
EQT launches EQT Nexus: Enabling individuals’ access to the world of EQT
EQT Infrastructure to acquire a majority stake in Italy’s largest mobile network from Wind Tre