The table shows historic changes in the Company’s share capital
- Time EventChangein number of preference sharesNumber of SharesChangein number of ordinary sharesChangein number of class C sharesNumberof preference shares after the transactionNumberof ordinary shares after the transactionNumberof class C shares after the transactionShare Capital (SEK)ChangeTotal
- 2019-09-24New Share Issue in connection with the Offering-86,634,900--952,983,900-8,663,49095,298,390
- 2019-11-14Issue and Repurchase of class C shares for the EQT Share program--8,663,490-952,983,9008,663,490866,34996,164,739
- 2021-04-08Share Issue1-33,296,240--986,280,1408,663,4903,329,62499,494,363
- 2022-03-01Share Issue2-7,548,384--993,828,5248,663,490754,838.40100,249,201.40
- 1) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 6,785,107,787.20, corresponding to SEK 203.78 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreements relating to the combination with Exeter Property Group.
- 2) Paid by way of set-off of claim amounting to approximately SEK 3,489,345,219.41, corresponding to a subscription price of approximately SEK 462.26 per share. The purpose of the set-off share issue was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the combination with LSP.
EQT Private Equity to acquire Billtrust
EQT Private Equity sells its stake in GPA Global
EQT Growth closes above target, making it the largest first-time growth fund based in Europe
EQT AB welcomes the closure of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority’s inquiry regarding EQT’s information disclosure
EQT sets target fund size for EQT Infrastructure VI at EUR 20 billion