The table shows historic changes in the Company’s share capital
- Time EventNumber of SharesChangein number of ordinary sharesChangein number of class C sharesNumberof ordinary shares after the transactionNumberof class C shares after the transactionShare Capital (SEK)ChangeTotal
- 2019-09-24New Share Issue in connection with the Offering86,634,900-952,983,900-8,663,49095,298,390
- 2019-11-14Issue and Repurchase of class C shares for the EQT Share program-8,663,490952,983,9008,663,490866,34996,164,739
- 2021-04-08Share Issue133,296,240-986,280,1408,663,4903,329,62499,494,363
- 2022-03-01Share Issue27,548,384-993,828,5248,663,490754,838.40100,249,201.40
- 2022-10-19Share issue3191,200,000-1,185,028,5248,663,49019,120,000119,369,201.40
- 2023-03-31The conversion of class C shares to ordinary shares365,406- 365,4061,185,393,9308,298,084-119,369,201.40
- 2023-06-21Cancellation of class C shares and bonus issue4-- 7,068,4231,185,393,9301,229,661-119,369,201.40
- 1) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 6,785,107,787.20, corresponding to SEK 203.78 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreements relating to the combination with Exeter Property Group.
- 2) Paid by way of set-off of claim amounting to approximately SEK 3,489,345,219.41, corresponding to a subscription price of approximately SEK 462.26 per share. The purpose of the set-off share issue was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the combination with LSP.
- 3) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 38,450,320,000, corresponding to SEK 201.10 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the acquisition of Baring Private Equity Asia.
- 4) Through the cancellation, the share capital was decreased by SEK 706,842.30, and through the simultaneous bonus issue, the share capital was restored and overall unchanged.
EQT AB’s Nomination Committee for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2024
BPEA EQT Mid-Market Growth to acquire a majority stake in HRBrain, a fast-growing HR software provider in Japan
BPEA EQT to commence Tender Offer to privatize Benesse Holdings, Inc. in partnership with its founding family
EQT Infrastructure to acquire Statera, a leading battery storage and flexible generation platform supporting the UK’s renewable energy transition
Settlement details for the previously announced sale of shares by current and former employees of EQT