A good place to be
EQT’s aspiration - to make a positive impact in everything we do - inspires and empowers our employees every day.
At EQT, we are committed to providing opportunities for all our employees to feel that they belong and can contribute to their fullest. The keys to successful, long-term careers are the investments we do in our employees by providing professional and personal growth opportunities as well as benefits and support.
EQT employees are offered comprehensive benefits packages and competitive compensation, effective from the very first day of employment.
Flexible work schedules and part-time options are applied throughout our organization. To further support flexibility, all new employees also receive an amount to spend on improving their home workplace, and remote work arrangements are agreed upon between manager and employee.
Balancing an exciting career and family life is as important as it is challenging. To help out, EQT offers extensive support for parents with young children, including:
- 26 weeks of parental leave with full base salary and target bonus for primary caregivers
- Four weeks of parental leave with full base salary and target bonus for non-primary caregivers
- An annual financial contribution for employees with children under the age of five to spend on services to support everyday life, e.g. cleaning, child care, elder care support.
- Internal and external mentors to coach and support before, during, and post parental leave period
- Digital tools to help managers and employees plan the parental leave and reentry
Health and well-being
EQT offers employee health services and medical care. Recognizing that well-being extends also to mental health, we offer programs to support the emotional well-being of our employees. Private wellness and sports initiatives are encouraged, and expenses are covered to the extent allowed.