- Investment rangeEUR 400m and above
Anders MisundPartner and Head of EQT Future Advisory Team
Andreas AschenbrennerDeputy Head of EQT Future Advisory Team
Rikke Kjær NielsenPartner
Carl Johan RenströmPartner
An impact-driven longer-hold fund
Seeking investments in mature companies with market-shaping impact potential
Applying EQT’s active ownership model to accelerate sustainable transformation of companies alongside creating attractive risk adjusted returns.
EQT Future applies EQT’s proven ownership model to accelerate sustainable transformation of companies alongside creating attractive risk adjusted returns. EQT Future invests in mature, high-quality companies with market-shaping impact potential and where transformation requires a longer ownership horizon.
Investments will be made in line with three key objectives;
- Planet - safeguard resources and protect our climate
- People - improve mental and physical health
- Prosperity - create equality of opportunity
EQT Future deploys an Impact Acceleration Plan for all its portfolio companies to achieve its asset-specific and portfolio-level KPIs;
- Reduction of GHG emissions using the Science Based Targets
- Improved employee wellbeing through industry top-quartile eNPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Increased gender diversity where progress will be tracked towards a 50 percent split within the top 20 percent of earners in each company
The EQT Future Advisory Team is empowered and works fully integrated with the firm’s entire platform with support from EQT’s in-house sustainability and digitalization teams, the global sector teams, and EQT’s extensive advisory network.
The EQT Future Mission Board, co-chaired by Paul Polman and Jacob Wallenberg, brings a broad spectrum of expert competences and provides strategic direction with a clear focus on the purpose and impact thesis of each of the fund’s investments.